10.21.2012


FASHION: CULT STATUS

GET NEUROTICA

When it comes to making unique, hand-printed designs, designer Victoria McGrane can’t help but be a perfectionist. Becoming a designer was all she ever wanted, and making clothing she loved to wear just came naturally. Now, the London-based designer of Neurotica is finally at a place where she can do what she loves and actually get paid for it. The line is appropriately named, as Victoria is a self-proclaimed neurotic when it comes to her clothing.
Her line, which is sold in London, New York, LA and Tokyo, was something that I instantly fell in love with. This may seem to happen often, but her clothing seriously looks like it is catered to my style. She describes her clothing as being designed for the “kind of girl who is a bit dark and weird, but unashamedly cute”. Hello? That’s me. And, as if I didn’t already love Neurotica enough, I just found out she’s also designed a Neurotica for TopShop line. The line came out on September 6 and can still be found online; prices range from $46 to $58. I feel like I’ve died and am in Neurotica heaven.. 
Neurotica AW09:
neurotica1 neurotica3neurotica2 neurotica4
Neurotica for Topshop:
n for topshop n for topshop2  n for topshop4 N for topshop6

No comments:

Post a Comment