1.10.2010


FASHION: IN STORE

MIKE & CHRIS 2010 RESORT COLLECTION

I have an announcement. Well, more of a resolution, really. Most people who know me know that I care more about my street style than my style when I’m forced to get all dolled up. C40’s lovely Kris has labeled my personal style “Mormon Glam”; he’s dead-on. Give me a great pair of boots, some jorts and a vest, and I’m all set. So, in 2010, I vow to make my street style the best it has ever been. I want to get grungy and raw and, most importantly, flawlessly put together.
With this said, I have discovered my inspiration for my 2010 resolution–Mike & Chris‘ Holiday 2010 Collection. I am BEYOND excited about this line. Seriously, it has my heart beating fast; I’m definitely “getting the feelings” for the leather, vests, cut-up jorts, zippered tanks and oversized dresses and shirts. One of the outfits I basically already have, which speaks to how much this collection seems made for me. If you love Mike & Chris’ latest as much as I do, we should hang out and start borrowing each other’s clothes. In summary, bravo, Mike & Chris–but I think your holiday collection should be renamed “The Megan”.
mc1mc2mc3mc4mc5mc6mc7mc8
AVAILABLE IN STL AT:
Mezzanine
389 North Euclid Avenue
St Louis, MO
314.361.3777
shopmezzanine.com
Images via mikeandchris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment