12.01.2009


FASHION: FROM THE CORRIDOR

WINIFRED GRACE JEWELRY

I stumbled upon Winifred Grace jewelry by total accident, but there was something about the style of it that instantly drew me in. After doing some further research on the line, I found out that designer Winifred Grace Gundeck runs her studio from Chicago, one of my fave cities. Born in Miami, she has always looked to nature for design inspiration–and it shows.
Launched in 2003, Winifred Grace jewelry has already been featured in such magazines as Vogue UK and Lucky. Not yet sold in Missouri, it looks like I’ll be visiting one of the line’s Chicago retailers when I go in a few weeks. I can’t wait to check out the Rhinestone Fringe Earring with Tassel; it’s my absolute favorite!
winifredgrace6winifredgrace3winifredgracewinifredgrace5winifredgrace4winifredgrace2
Images via winifredgrace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment