11.01.2009


FASHION: THE SCOOP

RODARTE FOR TARGET

Just when I think my love for Target cannot get any stronger, I find out that Rodarte will be its next GO International designer line; this is the greatest news I’ve heard since I learned I can apply for a press pass to attend the next New York Fashion Week (seriously)! Rodarte’s designers–sisters Kate and Laura Mulleavy are creating a line that will be sold in my favorite store starting on December 22 (Merry Christmas to me!).
The line, according to a Target spokesperson, will be “very feminine, yet very modern. The collection incorporates a rich mix of patterns and fabrications and everything from sequins and bows to faux fur. The key with Rodarte is layering.” Um, hello? Rodarte has answered my prayers.
What’s more, the prices will stay in the $9.99 to $79.99 range. In case you’re wondering, the $79.99 piece happens to be an amazing leopard print jacket that I will die to get my hands on this winter. Thank you, Target!
Rodarte for target, chicintuition.com

No comments:

Post a Comment