11.01.2009


LEOPARD PRINT FOR FALL

Leopard, leopard, leopard. This glamorous animal print seems to pop up everywhere I turn. First, I have to give credit to C40 editor, Jill, whose highly-adorable leopard-print boots inspired me to write this article. Once I decided to highlight leopard as a huge trend for fall, it began popping up on everyone everywhere I looked–from Kate Moss to Miley Cyrus. Leopard is definitely a must-have look for your closet this season.
If you’re like me, you may at first be a bit hesitant to go anywhere near animal prints. I, too, once associated animal prints with old women and whores, but have since changed my tune (though I still can’t think of an excuse to ever sport zebra). Leopard is totally the new black! It is stylish whether worn as a fur coat or a dress. From shoes to hats to accessories, I suggest you add at least one leopard print item to your shopping list for fall. My recommendation? Start out with these Betsey Johnson leopard-print leggings from Urban Outfitters. I adore them!
leopard tights
leopard boots

1 comment:

  1. Those leggings are too cute ! Love them. OMG! I have to find those shoes. I think I saw them on a website but I have to remember where. Great post ! I'm glad you are beginning to like leopard print. Give it a chance. I adore it. Always have. Check out my blog! It's all about finding the most unique leopard print items. I hope you like ! wwww.thechicleopard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete