9.15.2009


FASHION: ON TREND

LOOK OF THE WEEK- 3.1 PHILLIP LIM

On any typical weekday, I wake up and head straight to my computer to check all of the style blogs and websites I obsess over.  This usually helps to wake me up, and also gives me inspiration for what to start incorporating into my wardrobe.  While recently scanningstyle.com, the website for Vogue and W (my mecca), I realized that there are an abundance of looks I’d be excited to highlight and share with everyone. And so, “Look of the Week” was born. 
The Look of the Week this week is from a resort collection.  I live for resort collections.  There is something so fanciful about looking at complete collections dedicated entirely to looking fabulous on vacation.  This season, I am loving the 3.1 Phillip Lim collection.  More specifically, I am loving what he is doing with lace on the runway.  This look embodies everything I love about fashion.  This high-waisted lace skirt in white looks amazing when paired with Lim’s tan belt and tan-and-black, geometric-print, flowy top.  The big black bag it is paired with shows how the outfit can be completely functional, and the shoes are just fabulous.  Right now, I’m heading out to see if I can find similar styles to piece together and wear to a party tonight!
04m-2
Image via style.com
AVAILABLE AT:
Neiman Marcus
100 Plaza Frontenac
St. Louis, MO 63131
314.567.9811
neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment