9.15.2009


FASHION: IN STORE

I “HEART” RONSON

Last year, when I was a senior at Mizzou, I had the opportunity to attend a luncheon with one of the Executive Vice Presidents ofJCPenney, Liz Sweeney; she comes to the textile and apparel management department almost every year to talk about what’s new in the biz. It was during this lunch that I found out about a very interesting new tidbit in the women’s clothing department at JCP; that “Penney’s” would soon start carrying a line by Charlotte Ronson. Since I had not shopped at JCPenney since I was a child, I was very surprised and excited to hear that Ronson would be designing looks exclusively for them.
As that was a year ago, Ronson’s line has since debuted. I “Heart” Ronson has made me a believer in JCPenney once again. I went to see what was available when the line came out in February and left with three new outfits, including an adorable navy blue romper. I have since been back multiple times, finding new treasures with each visit. Floral dress under $40? Check. A pair of shorts for under $20?  Check. But the biggest news is that, right now, JCPenney has sales galore on the I “Heart” Ronson line! I nabbed a color-splashed button-up shirt for only $7.00! So, pleaseif you haven’t yet—head to Penney’s and see all you’ve been missing!
ronson
Image via jcpenney.com
AVAILABLE IN STL AT:
JC Penney West County
90 W County Ctr
St Louis, MO
314.965.9100
JC Penney
50 Hampton Village Plz
St Louis, MO
314.351.5050

No comments:

Post a Comment