9.15.2009


FASHION: THE SCOOP

ZOE ADDICTION

“I die.”  “That dress is ba-nah-nas on you.”  If you don’t know the origin of these quotes, please get out from the rock you’ve been living under and turn on Bravo; there, you will find the greatest show ever made–or maybe just I feel that way. “The Rachel Zoe Project” is my obsession, and the second season started August 24. I am beyond addicted; more drama between Taylor and Brad, and more runway shows and celebrity fittings.  If you missed out on the first season, this is the chance for you to redeem yourself.  The word on the street is that Giorgio ArmaniJohn GallianoChristian LacroixKarl LagerfeldGiambattista ValliDiane von Furstenberg and Matthew Williamson will all be making appearances on Season 2.
Also, get excited because at New York Fashion Week, Zoe will be unveiling her new accessories line at the QVC show. Look out for scarves, necklaces, big rings and even some faux fur. All of the looks will be affordable and fashionable, so I’m sure I’ll have to nab at least a few.  I’ll keep you updated when I get the images from the show.
Not only is Zoe a new designer, but her personal style is one to be envied and emulated.  One episode of “The Rachel Zoe Project” showed Zoe asking her driver to stop the car when driving by a vintage store so that she could run in and make some purchases in between shows during Fashion Week.  Did I mention we should be best friends?  I can only imagine the bags of vintage fashions I would come home with on a day-to-day basis if I had her income.  And I‘d justify it the same way she does to her husband: “This is like my art; I collect clothing.”  Well said, Rach.
Rachel Zoe rachel_zoe_shopping blog.com rz-wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment