9.15.2009


FASHION: ON TREND

ZIP IT.

Exposed zippers are everywhere these days: shirts, dresses, pants,…even shoes! Zippers give feminine pieces a harder, edgier look, and plain looks a little pizzazz. Even an ordinary black dress can be completely transformed by adding a bold zipper to the front or back.
Since the onset of this trend, different designers have worked the look several ways. Exposed zipper looks also come in a variety of price ranges. I found a fabulous Alexander McQueen dress with an exposed zipper down the front, but also found a flirty, feminine exposed zipper look at Target. Both in completely different price ranges, but equally fabulous.
My favorite new trend is zippered shoes. I found these hot Michael by Michael Kors zipper shoes from Nordstrom, and I fell in love. I found a less expensive version of the style at gojane.com for only $24.20! Immediately, I put them on my “to-buy” list. I would recommend that you do the same!
SHOES
Image via nordstrom.com
AVAILABLE IN STL AT:
Nordstrom West County
47 West County Center
Des Peres, MO
(314) 255-2000
shop.nordstrom.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of meganmccalla blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete