9.15.2009


FASHION: ON TREND

FRINGE BOOTS

Boots have always been my main winter accessory, but this year boots are making a summer appearance. And, no, I’m not talking about Ugg boots with jean skirts (yuck!). As seen on many celebrities this summer, anything from breezy dresses to cropped shorts look on-trend when worn with stylish flat fringe boots this season.
There are plenty of options when trying this look. My favorite is a summery dress worn with camel-colored boots, a la Rachel Bilson. While you may choose to take it dressy or casual, I prefer to keep this look as casual as possible. 
Bilson’s ensemble proves that moccasins don’t have to stay on the reservation. I love how she paired the boots with a simple black dress and sunglasses. Simple and chic! 
Boots and a dress make the perfect concert or date outfit. Even if you are weirded-out by the thought of wearing boots for the summer, give it a try! I promise you will love it.
boots-Rachel Bilson-instyle.com    Boot-Hailey Moc Boot Forever 21 $26.80
AVAILABLE IN STL AT:
Forever 21- West County
52 W County Ctr
Saint Louis, MO 63131
314.821.2021
Forever 21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment